Vice President at Intandemly
Views:488 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Intandemly - Sales Consultant (1-7 yrs)
Sales Executive Bengaluru - 70% feild 30%desk
Software Consultant JobDescription
Software Consultant Job Purpose: Builds business by identifying and selling Software Solutions(mainly ERP CRM and POS)and maintaining relationships with clients.
Software Consultant Job Duties :
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options through networking, courtesy and follow up calls
- Sells Software solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Cold calling in order to create interest in Software solutions, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending performance improvements.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports to analyze the opportunity and sales position.
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain link sand promote additional products and upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending internal training, educational workshops; reviewing professional IT publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordination with Pre-sales and technical teams to complete the sales cycle.
- Prepare Sales proposals and effective sales communications(email, phone and in person)
Skills/Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Networking Skills, Energy Level, Negotiation Skills, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales