Vice President at Intandemly
Views:543 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Intandemly - Manager - Inside Sales (5-9 yrs)
Company is looking for an experienced and dynamic Inside sales professional, who can deliver measurable success that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales team to develop revenue plans, lead generation, setting individual sales targets and driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Ensure to work cross functionally with other departments, like collaborate with marketing, operations and delivery or with product and research teams to make sure customer needs are met.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches or digital resources
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within target territory
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for further development and closure
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, Hubspot-CRM, ABSD tools like Intandemly or equivalent and Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Minimum Requirements :
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Hubspot-CRM, Salesforce and ABSD tools like Intandemly or equivalent experience preferred
Additional Qualifications :
Education : Bachelor/Master University degree with a specialization in sales & marketing and business development preferred.
Experience : 5-7 years of experience (IT Sales and business development)
Looking for immediate joinee