Vice President at Intandemly
Views:68 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Intandemly - Digital Sales Role (4-10 yrs)
Profile: Digital Sales Manager
Qualification: Any degree with excellent communication
Experience: 4-6 years in selling enterprise IT solution
- Experience in any enterprise IT solution, Procurement Space would be added advantage.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of the company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads majorly in the enterprise & SMB verticals.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand's products and services on various social media channels.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company's social content visibility.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze advertising links of the competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- In-depth website analysis.
- Acting as a champion to help team members to achieve sales numbers & provide guidance.
- Ability to set up meetings with target prospects for a further detailed discussion on how offerings can solve the prospect's procurement challenges
- Qualify meetings set up by probing right questions and gathering relevant information from digital inbound leads through varied marketing tactics, give effective product and offering introductions
- Quickly grasp offering details and features and articulate the same effectively to target contacts through various digital channels
- Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of business solutions to prospective clients
- Achieving sales targets for the team month-on-month basis.
- Experience in Business-to-Business Enterprise digital Sales environment
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the Digital sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze data to understand the client's needs
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, incentives and Benefits Allowance.
- Working closely with the core team
- Exposure to the new age data world thus improvising on the selling skills.
- Challenges that will help you grow as an individual from a professional standpoint.