Senior HR Generalist at Intandemly
Views:41 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Intandemly - Associate - Inside Sales/B2B International Sales - B2B Vertical (0-1 yrs)
- Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Hyderabad? Are you also comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and young people that push you to be better? If you're looking for rapid career growth, non- toxic work culture, sooper friendly & flexible work environment and are inherently all of these things, you might fit with us well here at INTANDEMLY.
- Join our Sales team if you are a dynamic Inside sales lead generation and bench, a dedicated and enthusiastic sales person to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for the development of qualified leads using various inbound campaigns. This position will play a crucial role in creating and implementing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales team successful. The primary focus is to work with the Sales team to develop lead generation, taking individual sales targets and driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
Your first 6 Months :
- Work with founders & C-level executives to build and execute sales strategies
- Engage executives and C-level prospects in target accounts via cold calls, Linkedin, and email to generate appointments.
- Work with sales tools, G-suite services, Microsoft office, Linkedin, and Chrome extensions;
- Develop B2B messages for outreach campaigns via email and LinkedIn;
- Reach out to clients' prospects on the clients' behalf via email, Linkedin, and phone;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
- Managing multiple targets and pipelines;
- Ensure your database is updated and contains relevant prospect information;
- Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your prospects
- Participate in team meetings, client events, and ongoing training6 month onwards:
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
6 month onwards :
- Continue to build on your core skills, product/industry knowledge and client management skills.
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so.
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities.
- Work with mentors to set the goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion.
Skills you should have :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Proven Inside Sales experience
- Should have experience in Market Research
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Hubspot-CRM, Salesforce or equivalent experience preferred.
Location : Hyderabad, India. WFO only