Assistant Manager HR at Institute of Product Leadership
Views:103 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Institute of Product Leadership - Senior Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
Design, define and execute on a comprehensive content marketing plan that includes Brand Communication, Blogs, SEO, Social Media & Email campaigns.
- Hands-on with PPC campaign in Google adwords, Linked-in, Facebook, Re-marketing.
- Understand different media channels like video (you tube), social networks (Linkedin), web (blogs, copy), print (brochures) and be effectively able to create content that - vows- senior technology & product professionals.
- Developing Ad & Sales Copywriting for Brochure, Flyers.
- Developing Online Copywriting (Blogs, Web Campaigns, landing pages).
- Developing Press releases, SEO content strategy.
- Writing/Curating blogs, newsletters and success stories and testimonial videos.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that's in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Demonstrated skills around:
- Demonstrated track record of the achievement of targets.
- Ability to sell at multiple levels.
- Excellent relationship building capability.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Qualification and Experience:
- Professional Degree from a reputed institution
- 3+ years of work experience in Education industry