Director - Sales at Institute Of Product Leadership
Views:130 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Institute of Product Leadership - Executive/Manager - Business Development (0-6 yrs)
About the Role :
As the sales linchpin for the Executive programs at IPL you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The kind of person we are looking for :
- You are results-driven and a competitive sales rep who actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- You get stuff done whatever it takes and drive other's to completion.
- You don't already know everything but you love to learn.
Location : Bangalore, India
Work Experience : 1 yr - 5 yrs in Inside Sales/Business Development/Career Counseling.
Your Job Responsibilities in this role :
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Work on account development and closure
- Close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Consistently achieve revenue targets enlined with the team/organizational objectives
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Experience in Executive education, EdTech is a plus
- Minimum 6 months of telesales experience
- Graduation is mandatory
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with LeadSquared, Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively