Assistant Manager at Inspiriys
Views:7 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Inspiriys - Sales Role (4-10 yrs)
- Experience in selling IT Software Services and Solutions to large corporates and SMEs
- Ability to travel 50%
- Direct sales & key account management experience is a must
- Should have good connections with CTO/CXO levels
- Comfortable with senior-level presentations/interactions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should have experience in selling IT Software Services and solutions like Application Development & Integration, Application Modernization
- Application Maintenance & Support, Application Licensing & Customization, Cloud Application Services, Automation - RPA & IoT, Data Analytics - AI, ML, BI
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective planning to achieve these targets
- Build and maintain client relationships by developing a strategic vision for customers.
- Understand client's org setup, LOB, present and future IT requirements, purchase process, payment process, key personnel functions, IT set up and possible competition at account.
- Experience achieving quarterly and yearly targets per business and organization's goals.
- Estimated yearly targets are at minimum revenue targets of 1 Crore INR
- Should have the ability to work cooperatively in a team & proactive temperament
- Collaborate with Pre-sales and delivery teams on identified opportunities to convert them into profitable deals
- Ability to retain, enhance & deepen relationships with the clients
- Use CRM to manage the opportunity lifecycle
- Report and present sales forecast weekly to the management team
- Collect payments in time from clients as per the agreed terms