Talent Acquisition at Inspirisys Solutions Ltd
Views:83 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Inspirisys Solutions - Manager - Sales - IT Infra Services Segment (8-22 yrs)
Responsible for Business Development/Sales/Opening new accounts for achieving assigned Services business targets for the territory/accounts/vertical. Operating as a single point of contact for any matters specific to your customers.
- Key Account Management and Opening new accounts and generating a healthy funnel in line with the Services business targets assigned for territory/accounts/vertical.
- Forecasting and achieving monthly/quarterly business targets by offering IT services to enterprise customer
- Soliciting business for IT Infrastructure Managed Services, Data Centre Management Services, Cloud Management Services, End User Management Services, Network Management Services, Remote Infrastructure Management Services, NOC & SOC Services, Security Device Management Services, Identity& Access Management Services, Cloud & Hosting Services, Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC / Device Uptime Services), Facility Management Services (FMS), Tools and Services Automation Solution and Professional Services.
- Generate New business & Acquire New Logos through existing contacts, connects & sources
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the customers.
- Must have good relationship with key customers stakeholders and executive sponsors in penetrating new accounts.
- Negotiate business contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams (Pre-sales, delivery, Finance, etc) and OEM's/partners to ensure the customer needs met and to improve the over-all customer experience.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and their business requirement
- Ability to understand customer pain points in IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for services business.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Monthly/quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare & present reports on account and opportunity status.