Insight Brandcom - Executive - Presales (1-3 yrs)
Migrated From iimjobs: Pre Sales Executive - Digital Media
About the job :
- We are looking for a motivated Pre-sales Executive to join our sales team. You will be responsible for communicating with the clients, understanding their needs & requirement, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You will be the supporting person till the closure of the lead. You will be the Digital marketing expert who can consult our clients on digital marketing best practices and optimization of digital marketing channels. You will own the integrity and strength of the solutions recommended. Manage a wide range of solutions in the digital marketing space, including search optimization, paid search marketing, social media optimization, Media Buying, Google PPC and display adverts. Consulting cross-channel campaign optimization, execution and performance strategies to the client.
Must Have :
- Must have an understanding of Digital Media - Google Products, Social Media, Digital PR, Social Media Listening
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, negotiation, presentation, and business acumen.
- Examining prospect requirements, mapping to solutions needs & effectively building Business Case for prospects
- Creating Proposals, SOW, and Effort Estimates for all phases of the Project Lifecycle
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Doing Requirement Gathering to suggest the best product and customizations. Highlighting any risks or limitations involved and documenting the same.
- Work closely with the Sales and Operation team on brainstorming various business problems and come up with recommendations for solving those.
- Prepare estimations
- Effort and cost estimations to augment sales proposals
- Support at external and internal customer-facing events as a technical representative to support business calls
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof Of Concepts(POC)
Qualification & Experience :
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in Pre Sales - Digital Marketing
- Degree in marketing, general management or advertising.
- Experience in direct and online marketing
- Very strong presentation skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead & get work done from multifunctional teams