Senior Executive - Human Resources at Insight Alpha Research & Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:229 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Insight Alpha Research & Solutions - Senior Associate/Analyst - Market Research (0-6 yrs)
Job Description : Research Associate/Research Analyst
About Insight Alpha :
- Insight Alpha provides clients access to a network of frontline industry experts that help them get critical information they need to be successful. We help thousands of our clients get answers to their most critical questions, without leaving their desks. Insight Alpha serves 2000+ clients at large global investment firms, consultancies, corporations and governments get insights from the most relevant experts.
- We have built a strong network of senior industry experts and key decision makers globally across a span of 70 countries. There is always a need for relevant and authentic knowledge at the right place, right time, in the right place, in the right way to the right person. Hence there is a need of primary research and for Insight Alpha.
- The role with IA is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving the industry throughout the world. Providing knowledge on large-scale issues down to the most niche and esoteric, our experts range from domestic and international policy specialists to economic advisors, business leaders to academics. Through our systems, clients connect to a network of top-tier professionals, whose insights can help move clients' best ideas towards their best outcomes.
- As a Research Associate/ Analyst, you will draw from a broad pool of experts including premier thought leaders from around the world and recruit the most relevant experts for our clients' research projects. You will be expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals.
Key responsibilities :
- As a Research Associate/Analyst, you will focus on identifying and reaching out to top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients.
- You will elucidate the mission and business model of Insight Alpha to industry professionals and recruit them for Association of Industry Leaders (AIL).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects.
- Grow the India/ Global Expert Network by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Co-ordinate with client-facing Research Managers/Analysts/Project leaders to gauge clients' needs and fulfil time-sensitive research requests for our clients by analyzing client inquiries.
- Business Lead Generation
Candidate profile :
- The successful candidate should have 0-6 years of experience in primary executive research or knowledge management
- Post Graduate Degree/Graduate Degree required
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Good command over English language
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature; proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.