Inside Sales Specialist - Textile (1-3 yrs)
About the company :
- Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors :
- The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
Roles & responsibilities :
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Responsible for interfacing and acting as a bridge between the Sales Team and the Clients.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Upselling products and services.
- Working closely with sales team.
Candidate requirements :
- Have an experience of 1-3 years
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload, must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Focused and possess sales mindset.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.