Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:27 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Inside Sales Specialist - IT (0-5 yrs)
Inside Sales Specialist
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Our Client is forming a young, dynamic, passionate & talented team that can help solve complex problems that change the way technology touches our lives. Whether that be making products, business development, creative, writing, marketing or data science, we are always looking to add to our brightest team.
- Generates revenue by soliciting, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to the company's long term & short term goals.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
Skills Required :
- Inside Sales Experience 0.6-5yrs
- Strong sales skills & techniques, strong networking skills and ability to generate new leads.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close the deals.
- Proven expertise in Software/Solution selling
- Working knowledge of CRM & lead management tools
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely reporting of activities and results.
- Excellent communication skills. You're a clear and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual mediums
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- MBA/BBA/Any Graduate in Sales & Marketing or IT Sales/Marketing
- Adaptable, quick learner & able to work under pressure.
- Good time-management skills
- Passionate, motivated & target driven individual.
- A problem-solver and smart worker
- Team player