Delivery Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:517 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Inside Sales Specialist - Healthcare Platform (1-5 yrs)
Inside Sales Specialist
Delhi/NCR (Delhi-Faridabad Border)
Sales & Business Development
You will be responsible to sell the concept and services of company. You need to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
It is India's mobile-first healthcare information, access and delivery platform. By seamlessly connecting users to doctors, we are fixing the fundamental problem of healthcare delivery: the inaccessibility of doctors. With our futuristic thinking being backed by top investors, we are scaling. For our growing team, we're looking for passionate people who want to transform healthcare delivery and touch lives using their talent and creativity.
What you will do :
- Lead Generation & Management: Develop & execute various campaigns to generate potential leads for Company products.
- Cold Calling: Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Loves to meet people and has excellent presentation skills
- Should be honest, trustworthy and assertive
- Excellent time-management skills
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office
WHAT IS IN STORE
- An opportunity to work on an exciting product
- An open set-up where you can try new things
- Market-premium salary plus lucrative stock options
- Flexible working hours and supportive team
- Generous perks and benefits
Budget: fixed up to 4.5 LPA plus incentives up to 30 K [ or higher] per month based on performance. B2B selling profile.