Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:295 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Inside Sales Specialist - Education (0-3 yrs)
You will have international market exposure in this role.
Join a company that has a vibrant work culture
Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a web marketing solutions and business consulting services provider, aimed at promoting academic learning and intellectual skills in every individual. Their team is made up of professionals from diverse backgrounds, from academic writers, web developers to digital marketing and sales individuals but they all have one goal in mind, to find creative solutions and opportunities to improve their clients businesses.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 6 months experience within an Inside Sales role.
- Having experience within Sales Training and Multi-country Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments