Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:63 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Inside Sales Role - SaaS Product (1-3 yrs)
Position: Inside Sales Representative (SaaS Product Sales)
Role: You need to sales the company software product services ( SaaS product ) over phone, email, and social touches to the corporate companies, it's B2B Sales role
- Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Mandatory: Exp. in SaaS product sales
- Annual CTC: Up-to 6 LPA
- We are looking Immediate joiners (Not more than 30 days- Notice period, unless exceptional)
- It's an office work, we are not providing work from home facility
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double in size this year but need an increased flow of qualified leads for our inside sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
Note: You need to sales the company software product services (SaaS product ) over phone, email, and social touches to the corporate companies, it's B2B Sales role
The Right Candidate Will:
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Schedule discovery calls for our sales team.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
- Engage with prospects and demonstrate our SaaS product.
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn best practices.
- Update CRM on daily basis without any gap & provide reporting.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission.
Top characteristics and traits for a successful:
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, Logistics Heads, Supply chain Heads, IT Heads, Business Heads, Controllers at early stage and growth businesses and ask intelligent questions.
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- 1-3 Years of sales development experience in SaaS Industry
Job Perks :
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company.
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Games, fun, parties & more