Inside Sales Role - SaaS Firm (0-3 yrs)
Inside Sales Executive
Job Description: Inside Sales Executive
We are hiring high-energy Sales professionals with strong sales skills, sound business acumen, and strong technical aptitude (SAAS) to join the Inside sales team. The Sale Representative is responsible for managing their own pipeline of Viewpoint opportunities and driving them to close. You will receive incoming leads from the Sales Development Reps / Marketing team and will be responsible for prospecting for new opportunities on your own to keep your funnel full. As an inside sales rep you will lead the customers through their buying process.
- Responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business
- Responsible for pipeline management
- Drive a large number of deals to closure each month
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Use CRM to document opportunities and activities.
- B.A./B.Sc./ B.E. degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 0-5 years- experience in inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Experience selling software to small, medium and or large corporations preferred
- General business knowledge and understanding of accounting and project management principles and practices
- Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented
- Software SAAS sales experience preferred
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- GST knowledge desirable