Inside Sales Role - Manufacturing Firm (0-1 yrs)
Title - Inside Sales Engineer
Joining Date: Immediate
Qualification - PG or UG in any discipline (preferred from manufacturing/ mechanical background)
Location - Noida
Skills sets required:
- Very Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Languages English & one regional language
- Analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects by making calls.
- Discuss and sell membership by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build a sales funnel for long term sales conversion.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Project management & follow-up
About the company:
We introduce ourselves as India's fastest growing platform exclusively for manufacturing sector, focused on MSMEs in India and connecting the industry to the expert (consultant) and thus bridging the skill & experience deficit. The resolute initiative was taken with a vision to strengthen the back bone of Indian manufacturing sector. We are proud to have 50k+ industries & 5k+ consultant registered with us today.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.