Inside Sales Role - IT (1-4 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
CTC: 4 - 5 Lakhs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new Sales Opportunities through Outbound calling.
- Generating Leads and passing them to the sales team.
- Mining raw data through various data collection channels.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities by scheduling appointment (online/f2f demo) to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest
Skills Required :
- Good communication skills and like to interact with customers.
- Energetic and confident while communicating.
- Excited about the future of Digital India and want to work in a company that believes in it and also help realise it.
Minimum 2 years of experience in data profiling, lead generation and outbound callings.
- Friendly working environment. Open door policy can approach seniors for any concern.
- The learning curve would be steep and ample growth opportunities.
- Payroll of a fast and growing company.
- Only 5 days working.
- Part of energetic and young team.
Qualification : Degree
Working Days : 5 Days a Week