Inside Sales Role - IT (1-14 yrs)
Title : Inside Sales Representative (IT)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Payroll: On Roll
- At least 1-14 years experience in b2b selling software, IT services, managed services, IT Products, optimization, and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives).
- Candidate should be experienced in IT sales, IT Hardware, Software, and Networking like routers/switches, servers, and data centers. Managing product portfolio, pitching the right product after analyzing customer requirements. Sending proposal. Negotiating, Closing sales.
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements.
- Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and global customers and must have engaged CXO /CIOs.
- Candidate must have deep connections with partner ecosystems in the region.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills.
- IT Sales | Inside Sales Representative | Inside sales executive | Business Development Executive | Business Development Manager | IT Software Sales | Cloud Sales
- Lead verification and validation post-identification of leads.
- Follow up on quotes, outstanding orders, etc.
- The ISR is responsible for lead generation.
- Experience with handling technical products & enterprise b2b customers.
- Work towards developing a business relationship with prospects and clients, mainly corporate and mid-size companies.
- Help grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process.
- Coordinating directly with existing clients for their further requirements.