Inside Sales Role - International Voice Process - KPO (2-5 yrs)
International Voice Process (KPO)
Inside Sales Representative - KPO (Night Shift)
- The Inside Sales will be responsible for identifying and nurturing prospective leads for our customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth pre-sales process. You should be able to warm up leads and perform lead qualification processes. This is an opportunity to work with several midsize and large tech firms in the US and worldwide.
- To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport with the people you talk to. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Communicating with prospects of our customers, identifying and qualifying B2B leads
- Undertake lead discovery and lead nurturing campaigns
- Warming up the lead for customer marketing and sales- teams, with diligent follow ups
- Understand customer campaigns, their products/services and appropriately communicate customer brand identity to prospects
- Undertake pre-sales outreach processes such as opt-ins, content syndication, and marketing and sales lead qualification.
- You will have to work in US time zones from our Ahmedabad or Pune offices
- At least 2 years of prior experience with inside or pre-sales for products preferably in the tech vertical
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent Organizational, planning, reporting skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated experience in converting prospects into leads; Proven experience in appointment setting especially with C level people in mid-size and large corporations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in cold calling
- Should be self-motivated and high energy