Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:111 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Inside Sales Role - Immigration Services (4-7 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- The Integration Services Contract Lifecycle Sales (IS CLS) is a specialist role focused on the renewal of existing maintenance services contracts and business development through the sale of additional hardware with associated services.
- The IS CLS is expected to manage all activity in the - bid- phase including renewal presentation and closure of the customer commitment to renew for assigned Customers related to IS maintenance business.
- Working with Customers and/or account teams to plan and execute account coverage to retain existing maintenance and create campaigns to develop new hardware sales & services revenue opportunities. The role will be provided with a detailed understanding of customer inventory by IS Customer Lifecycle Support from which to identify opportunities where company solutions can add value.
Key responsibilities & accountability :
- In line with Account Teams take the lead on assigned Customer opportunities to renew and expand business.
- React to maintenance renewal quotes provided and manage through the opportunity through to customer commitment. Retain Customer communication as required through the order implementation process.
- Direct written & verbal Customer contact as necessary.
- Understand the implications of EoL equipment, migration paths and the principals of quoting replacements / upgrades.
- Understand Customer commercial terms (discounts, non-standard margins approved, C/R % approvals, etc.) for assigned Customers. Keep abreast of, and maximize, any partner programs, deal ID's or promotions ensuring application where appropriate to improve pricing competitiveness and/or profitability.
- Follow up quotes directly with Customer in alignment with Regional agreements via email or telephone contact and record the decision in IS Renew. Pass warm leads to Sales where Customer is requesting further info or sales visit before making a decision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.