Recruiter at Independent Consultant
Views:2 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Inside Sales Role - HR Solutions (1-3 yrs)
We are one of the world's foremost HR body with 300 thousand+ members across the globe in over 165 countries. As a pioneer in creating authenticated research, content and thought leadership on issues impacting evolving workplaces.
Responsible for ensuring members expectations are met or exceeded through effective communication of information, timely order processing, and prompt resolution of member issues. Responds to inbound calls and emails in a fast-paced environment where service excellence is top priority. Must process information and make judgments while maintaining a positive and professional attitude. High priority placed on quality service and willingness to work in a team environment to accomplish goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following :
- Sales and conversion of leads from various sources.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Respond to inbound and outbound calls. Provide information to client and identify whether a potential client.
- Managing the database and updating it on a daily basis.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding SHRM membership, products, and services via telephone or email.
- Performs data entry for purposes such as order processing, accessing previous and special orders.
- Research and resolve any other membership inquiries as requested.
- Refer calls for specific information to the appropriate staff members or departments.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve member service operations.
- Support registration process by serving as onsite coordinators for SHRM sponsored seminars and conferences.
- Provide tier I technical support regarding login access, website and webcast issues..
Other duties maybe assigned :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Graduate from Arts/Commerce/Science/Management
- Strong Sales experience is essential.
- Possess excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills including verbal and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to understand and relate with a wide range of members.
- Overall PC keyboarding proficiency with good knowledge of a Windows environment, association management software knowledge preferred.
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team.
- Patient and persistent.
- Minimum 2 yrs sales experience, handling inbound and outbound calls.
Sales, Customer Focus, service orientation, Data Entry Skills, Listening skills, Telephone Skills, Organization & Energy Level
POSITION REQUIREMENT :
Fixed shifts 9am-6.00pm
Monday - Friday