Inside Sales Role - EduTech (2-6 yrs)
Inside Sales - US Process - EdTech
Exp. : 3.0 - 6.0 Years
Mandatory Qualification :
- Strong experience in US/UAE inside sales
- Experience in any EduTech/B2C / B2B / Software Sales / SAAS Sales/ IT Products & Services
- Willing to work in the night shift
Job Description :
- We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Program advisors to join our sales team.
- The Program advisors will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email. Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
- Explaining and demonstrating the features of products and services.
Program Advisor Requirements :
- 2 - 6 Years of previous experience in an inside sales position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal, and written.