HR Recruiter at JobBox Consultants
Views:33 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Inside Sales Role - Education (2-4 yrs)
- Sell Online Advertising Solutions and Event Sponsorships to the educational organizations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers/marketing heads at the educational organizations and e-learning companies in India.
- Identify potential leads independently through networking, cold-calling and/or other sources for the assigned accounts/territory/geography.
- Contact existing clients to arrange the design and placement of advertisements, the payments for this and to ensure their continued support.
- Identify and arrange sales meetings with target organizations. Deliver professional sales presentations virtually, to demonstrate how their organization can benefit from our advertising services.
- You will attend calls to ensure your clients are fully aware of all potential advertising, promotion and sponsorship opportunities and to cement your relationship with them for the long term.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients. Being a niche media already involved, you will be supported by our team on lead generation for extra closures and commission.
- Responsible for generating Ad sales revenue by developing online advertising opportunities.
- Instrumental in creating a strategic roadmap and execution plan for the acquisition of new clients in line with the overall organizational objectives.
- Responsible enough for taking the complete ownership of the entire sale process.
- Drafting Proposals / Making Presentation for Clients.
- Understand the sales lifecycle for the product set and manage clients through the pipeline.
- Enhance and review marketing content. Since you'll be on the ground, you'll be able to bring insight on how to tweak marketing content specifically for the assigned market.
- You will develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market place you work in, including regular analysis of competitor activity and identifying opportunities for new product development and new revenue streams.
- Attend industry networking events, exhibitions, seminars and conferences to build awareness of your industry and meet potential and existing clients.
- Work closely with the advertising operations team to ensure the correct advertisements are placed on the pages of the correct website at the correct time, according to your clients- wishes.
- Keep accurate records of sales, contacts and deals. Effective use of CRM tool to update all sales information into the system
- Identify new potential customers from various internet sources, understand their marketing/PR needs, find the right contact, and generate opportunities to sell
- Build and manage a quantifiable 3-month sales pipeline.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly revenue goals through acquisition/upsell of accounts.