CEO at Profoundwhiz Consulting and trianing
Views:18 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Inside Sales Role - Demand Generation - IT (8-12 yrs)
# 1 Desirable Candidate Lead Generation / Meetings & Opportunities Mandatory Appointments +
Pipeline Industry Services Previous sales Exp Services/solutions Sales Related Experience Microsoft Offerings, Consulting, Services Industry Sales History 100%+ Attainments from past 2 years Market North America The timing would be US PST shift.
Familiarity with modern sales techniques and prospecting tools, including experience with selling into the US market is must Strong track record in supporting companies through services offerings End to end closure experience with the revenue ownership defined quarterly/annually Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one's growth potential is driven by ones abilities and attitude
- Prior exposure to IT or technology related services. General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about business solutions and services quickly and accurately Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications, SharePoint understanding, good understanding and expertise in the Microsoft offerings would be an added advantage, cloud Azure offerings, O365....
- You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously Last 2 years achievement should be 100%+
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Pipeline generation within the assigned North America market and always maintain the 5X of pipeline against the assigned quota/targets
- Prospecting and outreach for the net new business and generate sales leads as well as closing the sales over the phone.
- Utilises outbound calls and prospecting to pursue sales Run end to end sales cycle and revenue generation Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territories
- Develop and manage sales pipeline - prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle with close liaising with other functions like presales, delivery, and technical team Cross-sell services & solutions within the existing software accounts
- Work closely with the marketing, pre-sales teams and practice team
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling services &solutions.