Startup Consultant - HR & Sales strategy at Analytics Solutions
Views:211 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Inside Sales Role - Analytics Solutions (4-8 yrs)
M1 Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. Or - Marketsof1, as it is popularly called, is a firm dedicated to finding ways to address a mass market with a perspective of Customer Segment of 1, Therefore, it is a firm that deals in (a) advanced analytics, (b) marketing services (such as content, creatives, digital marketing, direct marketing, and marketing automation), (c) marketing operations (such as email, sms and tele-reach).
- It is a three-year-old firm with currently 100 people on board and aggressively expanding. It has one of the finest ratings in HR and ample growth opportunities within making Marketsof1 a place most dream to work for. The delivery centres are predominantly in Chennai.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Skills and Qualification :
- The primary skill required for this job is that you are a person with a proven sales track record driven by the burning need to achieve targets
- You love to use technology (e.g. a CRM system such as Zoho and Salesforce) and data to further your strategy and goals
- Lead generation capabilities, cold calling techniques.
- Industry expertise (at least two of the key industries in which M1 operates)
- Offer preparation and Negotiation techniques
- You have a sound understanding of the Marketing and Sales outsourcing including MarTech landscape and opportunities
- You love people. You thrive on nurturing existing relationships and making new ones.
- You have reasonably good time management and planning skills
- You believe - Nothing is a problem, Everything is a challenge that you can rise to.
- Cross functional team player