Owner at HR Daily Employment Solution
Views:18 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Inside Sales/Lead Generation Role - IT Services (1-3 yrs)
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team in the US market
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate opportunities
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- The role would be focused on the US Geo (Shift timing will be 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM IST)
- A college degree and/or minimum of 1 + years of sales lead generation experience in the IT Services industry.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in a CRM is highly preferred
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Ability to multitask daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in Google Sheets, Google Doc & PowerPoint.