CEO at Meyrahkee Advisors
Views:3 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Inside Sales Lead - Accounting & Consulting Firm (0-2 yrs)
About LKSS & Associates :
- L K S S & Associates is a young accounting and consulting organization established in 2014 by enthusiastic and passionate chartered accountants to render specialized services in the areas of Finance & Accounting. With 100+ years of collective experience of the team both in Industry and Professional Practice, We believe in providing services of higher standard to our clients without compromising the code of conduct and ethics of the profession..Our aim is to provide superior customer experience through uncompromising commitment to quality of deliverables. We truly believe that every service that has been provided should deliver value to our clients.We make every effort to provide the best possible solutions by carefully considering our clients- needs while maintaining the utmost integrity, transparency and independence in all our dealings.By constantly learning, growing and keeping updated with the latest developments in the field, the LKSS team is committed to providing our clients with the services of the highest quality.
- The organization is run by qualified professionals all having a mix of industry and consulting experience. We are located in Bangalore with a strong network with accounting firms across the country. We offer 11 Practices covering 18 MNCs, 14 Indian Corporates and 50+ SMEs and more than 300 individuals. Currently the team size is 50+ with the strong intent to grow rapidly.
About the Role :
The Inside Sales Lead will be the founding member of the business development team at LKSS. The candidate would assist in bringing a structured approach to the sales pipeline outreach and build efforts. The job involves building an optimised knowledge management repository and identifying, organizing and qualifying leads that will later become prospects and eventually clients. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with significant responsibility and an exciting career path.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the executive team to understand 'AS IS' status in terms of existing experience including key clients, industry & geographic experience, service offerings, engagement models, etc.
- Build out marketing and BD collaterals highlighting LKSS unique proposition and rich experience segregated by client and industry segments
- Map out pockets of opportunities in terms of industry and client segments from LKSS growth perspective
- Understand the market dynamics, including client requirements, business models, key players, competition and our value proposition across segments.
- Identify new customers/ opportunities within identified (pocket of opportunity) industry and client segments
- Study buying behaviour/ patterns of target companies
- Leverage LKSS standard solutions, packaged offerings, collateral and credentials to open conversations with targeted companies and send customized emails and compose relevant messages
- Conduct effective cold call campaigns. Speak to C level executives and decision makers and be comfortable handling this
- Will be the first point of contact with clients - engage meaningfully, provide necessary information on LKSS solution and help convert the lead into a prospect
- Will need to prepare and maintain a database of suspects. This will include research from the net, storing this information on spread-sheets etc.
- 0-1 years of total experience, with a natural flair of networking with individuals
- Outgoing personality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done attitude
- Excellent relationship building skills with very strong verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to understand prospecting tools such as LinkedIn
- Familiarity with cold calling campaigns and follow up techniques.
- Perseverant, with the ability to establish - contact- quickly