Senior Consultant at Arcent Global
Views:182 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Inside Sales Account Manager - Digital Media Solutions - North American Markets (3-7 yrs)
Inside Sales Account Manager for North American Clients for Digital Media
The challenge :
- The primary focus of Territory Account Manager (TAM) is to drive qtrly/annual bookings & revenue. This is an Inside sales role & the candidate will be based out of Noida office. The TAM role involves working directly with end customers on positioning The client's Digital Media solutions driving it to closure.
- This is not an OVERLAY role & the individual has to work on closing business from start to end. As a TAM you will most work independently to drive revenue within your designated geos or product lines. This role will primarily focus on identifying opportunities with Small- Medium enterprise organizations & generate revenue. Individuals with a flair for acquiring new business, technology sales & with a go-getter attitude are welcome to apply for this role.
Key Responsibilities :
- As an The client Territory Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible to work independently on target customer accounts within a designated region & leads generated through our marketing channels.
- Own the revenue number. Attain/overachieve the assigned quota every quarter, aligned to The client's linearity targets
- The primary charter of this role will be to acquire Net New Customer and grow market share for The client & additionally also manage The client's existing SME account base within designated geos.
- Will be accountable to achieve Monthly, Quarterly & Annual sales targets as defined by the organization.
- Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to defined target accounts with a focus on achieving growth on renewing contracts, upsell in mid-cycle, or introducing net new solutions into accounts in the territory
- Establish relationships with all relevant prospect and customer stakeholders (high and wide)
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and leverage on the customers' business goals, growth strategies and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate The client value proposition/sales solution strategy.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for all the products that one will be responsible to sell.
- Identifying potential customers & presenting appropriate The client solutions to the customer.
- Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned The client solutions in the marketplace
- Manage & maintain a minimum of 40-50 completed calls per day primarily targeting decision makers.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis using Salesforce CRM
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with all the stakeholders to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
Key Attributes :
- Should have exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- An ideal candidate should be PASSIONATE about inside sales as a profession & a believer in the ideology that inside sales is the present & future of sales.
- Should possess natural flair for conversations & enjoy talking to customers about The client solutions. In addition, making outbound sales calls is an integral part of this role, so the person should love the idea of connecting with multiple customers/accounts in a day/week.
- Must have at least 3+ years of RELEVANT experience in Sales/Inside/Sales/Solution Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota bearing role.
- Candidates currently working in OVERLAY sales roles as welcome to apply.
- The candidate should be tech savvy & should be familiar with basic concepts of eLearning and Training Methodologies
- Should have proven track record of either selling directly to customers end to end or finding opportunities that resulted in revenue.
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle / Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
- A professional who is self-motivated to constantly interact with customers on the phone & address complex problems.
- Should be willing work in shift as the target markets would be North America.
- Capable of analyzing large amounts of internal and external data and to make decisions with speed and accuracy.
- MBA's preferred, however, graduates with relevant work experience (5+) can also apply
- A strategic thinker with exceptional communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to gain in-depth understanding of assigned leads utilizing business acumen, market/product knowledge and effective sales questioning and listening techniques.
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a passion for business development & Sales.
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast paced team environment.
About the Client :
The client's Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere.
The client's creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through their connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile devices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.