Consultant at INRY
Views:445 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
INRY - Associate Analyst - Market Research (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for aspiring Research Analysts to help with market research for building new solutions aligned to specific industry needs.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Present your findings through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help the Industry Solutions team make better-informed decisions about new solutions, modifications, and marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the data you've collected and organize information into statistical tables and reports.
- Create a visual of industry trends and competitors so INRY can predict how solutions and services will fare in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Product Marketing, with a strong academic track record
- Exposure to Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, or Retail industry an added advantage
- 0-2 years of experience as a Market Researcher
- Strong writing and communication skills with a strong command of English
- Problem solver, data-oriented mindset and creative in thinking
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, and self-starter with great attention to detail
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- You are curious by nature and learn many new things about data and technology.
- You invest your time in understanding and working closely with teams that are building industry solutions.
- You know who your ideal customer is, why he/she buys your product, what other interests they have, and where they 'live' online.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, as well as statistical software platforms such as SPSS, WinCross, SAS, and Market Sight can help with sorting data, as well as creating visual results and trends.
- Analytical skills essential for analyzing research data on market trends and competitors.
- Comfortable presenting research findings to internal team members and the management.