HR Recruiter at Innovecture
Views:1 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Innovecture - Content Writer - Agile Training (7-10 yrs)
Agile Training Content Writer
About Innovecture :
- Innovecture, a U.S. based Information Technology and Management Consulting company, founded in 2007, brings a wealth of expertise and experience in Technology Consulting and Technology Services across various technologies and across multiple industry domains. With innovation embedded in its consulting and services approach, Innovecture has delivered great results for its Fortune 500 clients. With development centers in Salt Lake City, USA and Pune, India, Innovecture leverages the Global Agile Delivery model effectively to deliver the projects within time and budget. Our best-in-class processes and people ensure the highest quality deliverable.
Role : Agile Training Content Writer
Experience : 7 to 10 years
Location : Any
Job Responsibilities :
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, or Marketing.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years professional business writing/editing/proofreading experience; Advantage for visual storytelling experience.
- Expert in delivering or creating agile training material/content for leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of content marketing best practices (e.g. thought leadership) and sensitivity towards variations in in writing tone and style across different formats and mediums, including email, social media, and video.
- Comfortable with complex and nuanced subject matters and topics.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking in content production, guide content discussions, justify content decisions, and recommend content solutions.
- Able to consistently produce grammatically and factually correct content and meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge in SEO best practices and monitoring tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush.
- Previous experience of writing B2B content and/or journalism will be an advantage.
- Experience in platforms such as zoom, mural, etc.
Good to have :
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Strategic thinker with ability to take ownership, prioritize work, and meet deadlines with can-do attitude.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and a team player with good interpersonal skills.