Specialist-Talent Acquisition at Innovacer
Views:8 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Innovaccer - Demand Generation Specialist (2-8 yrs)
Your role :
We are looking for Specialist-Demand Generation who will work hand in hand with Manager-Demand Generation, as well as the upper management of the Marketing team to drive lead generation programs, processes, and systems. Working closely with other teams within the marketing your role will be to execute our enterprise demand generation strategy along with building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns.
A Day in the Life :
- Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle
- Coordinate with the prospects and the frontend team to set up business meetings/calls. Further, briefing the frontend team about the prospect after conducting secondary research and collating relevant information.
- Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team and obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns
- Track full-funnel lead metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to leadership
- Drive data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
- Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalization
- Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Innovaccer's largest customers
- Knowledge of Sales funnel and pipeline structure
What You Need
- Highly experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes
- Strong technical aptitude, fantastic management skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good into industry research
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results
- Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new campaign and balance multiple campaigns
- Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation
- Healthcare Domain and Big data Technologies understanding will be plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with marketing scienc
What We Offer
Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you're outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We've got you covered.
Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry's best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work-life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.