Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Innovaccer
Views:6 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Innovaccer - Associate - Email Marketing (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will work hand in hand with the Digital Strategists and lead email campaigns, processes, and systems within the growth marketing team. Working closely on several projects simultaneously within marketing, your role will be to strategize, execute and analyze email campaigns sent out on the behalf of the organization with building, implementing, and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns.
A Day in the Life :
- Conducting extensive market research and executing relevant strategies.
- Working diligently to create a niche for Innovaccer in relevant domains.
- Partnering closely with Design, Tech, and Content teams to ensure correct messaging, timing, and execution of ongoing campaigns across email and web.
- Work as an architect of creative digital content for extensive marketing strategies.
- Learn and understand the domain, tools, and solutions required to execute a given project.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Build & maintain good health of the domains in use
- Bring in an audience for the different virtual and offline events hosted by the organization.
What You Need :
- Highly experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- Technical expertise in Email Marketing (Knowledge of Pardot is a plus).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools (HubSpot, MailChimp, Sendinblue, Wix ShoutOut).
- Research-driven approach.
- Eye-for-detail and remarkable presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, fantastic management skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good at industry research.
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
- Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new campaign and balance multiple campaigns.
- Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation.
- Healthcare domain understanding will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with marketing science.
What We Offer:
Industry Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, we- ll help you dive in and get certified.
Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work
Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can be inspired to generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.