Innopark - CRM Professional - Openplay (3-5 yrs)
- Openplay represents dynamism and potential, youth and effort, style and technology- bundled together in the quest for breakthrough performance. We are always on the lookout for young, determined and hungry minds that are ready to take the world by storm.
- All we require of you is passion to make a difference, to create something fascinating as well as practical.
- Openplay provides the perfect atmosphere for creativity and development. The flexible reporting hours and casual dressing only adds to the fun. We believe that the best ideas are born, when work and fun go hand in hand.
- If you are self-motivated, innovative and believe in taking the road less travelled, you might become one of our proud working partners and a stakeholder in company's growth.
- To know more about Openplay Tecg, please log on to www.openplaytech.com
As a CRM Specialist.
You Have :
- An awesome team, which is very good at what it does.
- A great office with a cool culture.
- The freedom to do things your way if you have a solid reason.
Your Responsibilities :
- Develop a CRM plan across channels such as Digital, SMS, Push, Email for the outreach to current customer base
- Drive upsell, engagement, conversion and retention activities through digital mediums and tools
- Identification of current market trends in gaming, user behaviour, best practices and growth hacks
- Work closely with business heads to define the CRM plan, Marketing heads to define metrics; measure open rate, CTR, cost per acquisition, conversion, track, analyse and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall campaign performance.
- Work with the product teams to suggest new additions and improvements to the product and to develop custom marketing dashboard to do automation for existing reports
- Analyse Email, Push and SMS campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and propose optimizations
- Develop and maintain long-term data strategy and work in tandem with stakeholders to optimize strategies in improving performance.
- Work closely with the Planning team/ Designers on creatives and messaging and to incorporate personalisation on campaigns.
- Experience in marketing communications, budgeting, campaigns support, reporting, building relationships, sharing new ideas, and working in teams
Your Qualities :
- Should be strong at CRM tools with min of 3 years experience
- Experience with CRM management platforms like WordPress and AEM
- Should be flexible and able to work with cross functional teams
- Exceptionally strong communication skills across all levels
- Self-driven and proactive team member
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive Design, Media/Responsive Design Queries and Templates