Talent Acquisition Manager at Innefu Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:43 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Innefu Labs - Manager - Presales (8-12 yrs)
- We are seeking a high-energy, experienced pre-sales Manager . This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives as well as train customers and partners in Innefu Labs. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to both C-Level and Technical IR teams and security experts.
What You Will Do ?
- Should be able to undertake POC/Workshops for Customers and Partners on a periodic basis.
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders.
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle for both customers and partners.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base.
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs/RFIs.
- Train and mentor reseller partner engineers on positioning our solutions to prospective customers and managing POC's.
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings.
- Build proper documentation in the form of scope of work, technical proposals and other documents as required by prospective customers.
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers.
- Should be able to present to large audiences in various industry conferences and events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Where possible, improve or develop technical documentation to ease understanding and customer or channel usage of our products .
Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process :
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders.
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly.
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation.
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges.
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams.
Who We Are Looking For ?
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of IT Presales Experience
- Should possess strong hands on knowledge of security solutions such as OSINT.
- Must have strong knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques.
- Should have presented in various large audience to demo and present our solutions.
- Ability to conduct demo and POC Independently.
- Strong competency in English in written and spoken form.
- Ability to work as an individual but excel as part of a regional team.
- Should have extensive OSINT experience.