Senior HR Executive at Innefu Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:58 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Innefu Labs - Executive - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Role Overview :
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development, implementation and measurement of success of strategies around Design, Branding, Content, Digital Marketing, Website, Sales Collaterals, Events, Industry and Analyst Relationships. Will manage a team responsible for content, designing and digital marketing.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization's image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Work with sales and account management teams to create PR, media and marketing opportunities.
- Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
- Develop marketing collateral and sales tool like brochures, datasheet, whitepapers, presentations and proposals templates.
- Determine and coordinate online and onsite events like webinars, tradeshows, seminars and customer events.
- Report on periodic activities, results and ROI for marketing. Build content strategies for website, sales collaterals, EDMs, Campaigns, Social Media, Blogs, Case Studies, SEM, and SEO etc.
- Responsible to develop and maintain design wireframes, visual designs, mock-ups, sitemap and UI specifications.
- Create design concepts, design and development of web banners, templates, newsletters (electronic and print), flash animations and logos, event collaterals.
- Implement marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets.
- Implement global content and collateral strategy for partners.
- Establish and manage key partner marketing budgets and MDF.
- Influence and communicate with stakeholders to drive global program alignment and satisfaction.
- Strategize on marketing for select global partners through analysis and understanding of competitive landscape.
- Competition Analysis, Demand Generation and Revenue driven
- Ability to meet tough deadlines in a high turn-over environment
- Strong time management skills to effectively juggle several projects around at once
- Ability to manage a team but at times work independently and sometimes remotely in a small and growing team.