InfoEdge - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Direct/Inside Sales - Naukri.com (1-4 yrs)
About Info Edge India Ltd :
- Info Edge's mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms. Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behavior and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers. At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage, and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
About BU : Naukri.com
- Naukri.com is a part of Info Edge India Limited.
- Naukri.com, started in 1997, is today India's No. 1 job portal. It is an online platform that helps job seeker and employers connect. It has a huge database of more than 40 million registered users and their resumes and more than 200000 job listings. Naukri.com commands a traffic share of approx. 80%.
Title : - Direct Sales.
Required Educational Qualification : Graduate/ Post graduate
Desired Experience : 1-4 years
Job Objective : The objective of this role is to enhance our India client base by acquiring new business and renewal for our online recruitment solutions through Outbound calls / emails, Campaigns and Social media.
Job Description :
- New Client Acquisition : Accelerate customer adoption in India through well-developed sales engagements and successful Go to Market Strategy.
- Business Renewal : Achieve sales targets by growing business from existing clients.
- Closure and Collection : Manage Prospects, negotiating and freezing on commercials taking them to a logical closure with required documentation.
- Be a customer advocate : Convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to the product roadmap.
- Process Adherence : Execution of the role in line with the organization's guidelines and processes.
- Build organization assets : Identify patterns and implement solutions that can be leveraged across customer base. Improve productivity through tooling and process enhancements.
Required Skills :
- 1-4 years of Inside sales experience in a B2B process.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and product.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of services and solutions
Desired Skills :
- Having a prior experience of working with a Consumer internet organization.
- Having prior experience of subscription-based sales.
Job Location & Work timings :
- 5 days workings.