Recruitment Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:9 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Influencer Marketing Specialist - Influencer Marketing Agency (2-5 yrs)
We are one of the leading Influencer marketing agencies in India that help in ideating brand campaign strategies and backing them with effective advocacy solutions so as to deliver high-quality engagement for the brand. Boasting a base of over 25000+ social media influencers and bloggers, it helps you find the right influencer for your brand. Brands who trust LetsInfluence include giants like Flipkart, Boat, MPL, Oyo, Bytedance, TimesInternet,Snapdeal, Cosco, Meesho, Bombay shaving company among 100+ other top brands. To know more, checkout our website url: www.letsinfluence.io
We specialize in working with brands for movie integrations, web series integrations, and Influencer Marketing and Celebrity endorsements. We are the voice of new-age influencers and create stunning campaigns.
Why you'll love this job :
- Flexible Working Hours
- Open Culture
- 5 - Days Working
- Flat Hierarchy
Influencer Marketing Specialist
Location: Gurgaon, India. For everyone's safety, our team is currently operating remotely.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1-3 years
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist with an ability to identify and build relations with prominent influencers and thought leaders to convert our company vision into a simple, intuitive, and awesome branding platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic wonder women who is :
- Empathetic and eager to address the needs of brands
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in startups and small teams, and are
- Able to display ownership and communicate with members from diverse teams with ease
- Sounds like your kind of company? Great! Here's what this role entails:
- Identifying and shortlisting the appropriate influencers based on the brand specific needs.
- Providing structure to campaign along with brief allotment and accountable for content brief, end to end campaign execution, Negotiations and preparing campaign trackers and post-campaign report
- Identify key influencers and thought leaders and form ties with them and be accountable for campaign budget management to assure campaign success.
- Ensure that essential milestones and deadlines are reached.
- Understand the financial processes, Invoices and agreements.
- Maintaining a high level of a team operating decorum and meeting functional KRAs.
- Analysis and measurement of campaign and drafting post-campaign report
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Research new influencers to expand the network of the influencer community
- Brainstorming new ideas and creating innovative and researched-based strategies for campaigns
- Evaluating current trends, conversions & audience reach for better campaign executions.
- Maintaining TAT for the briefs received and sharing the right set of Influencers
- Building strategic relationships with other vendors, partners, project managers, and other Third-parties associated with the team.
- Analyze key metrics of the campaigns and create a strong insightful report and the reasoning of Influencer Activation.
What you'll need to succeed :
- Immediate joiners preferred
- 2 year of experience onboarding and creating relationships with creators.
- Strong influencer relationships, particularly on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Negotiation skills to guarantee the greatest return on investment for budgets
- Ability to manage operations processes, exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and data management skills
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and listening technologies, as well as experience with social analytics
- Strong strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Unique problem-solving and analysis skills, as well as creative thinking.
- Strong understanding of the creator and influencer ecosystem in India
- Proficiency in project management and marketing execution across channels and markets.