Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:241 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Influencer Marketing Specialist - eCommerce (0-5 yrs)
You will be responsible for developing and executing influencer marketing strategies along with the marketing team, designing campaigns, connecting with prominent influencers and thought leaders, developing content ideas, contributing to the creation of indigenous content, actively participating in brainstorming sessions to uncover creative approaches to new campaigns and staying on top of market trends by attending events and doing a continuous research on competitor landscape changes.
- You possess a Masters in Marketing or related discipline from a top tier institute.
- Proven experience in outreach campaign strategies is required, even as part of projects / internships is acceptable.
- You live and breath social media and are passionate about following influencers and how those strategies work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a knack for drafting interesting content will make you an - ideal candidate.
- Out-of-the-box thinking coupled with always staying on top of your business is required.
- You have an aptitude to network and stay connected with the latest advancements in your field.
The Employer :
Our client is an Indian consumer goods company manufacturing and marketing fashion accessories.
The Offer :
- Exciting opportunity for early stage professionals in Marketing domain
- Join a leading Indian MNC
- Strong opportunities to learn & progress your career