Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:19 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Influencer Marketer (0-30 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic work culture
Our Client is an AI-First CPaaS provider empowering enterprises to deliver an effortless experience to their customers across several mediums, including chat, voice, call, and email.
As a Influencer Marketers You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
The Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well, organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude