HR at Infinity Assurance Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:7 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Infinity Assurance - Coordinator/Executive - Customer Service - Insurance Claims (3-5 yrs)
- Insurance Claims Executive will ensure that claims on Extended Warranty / Damage Insurance and other services are dealt with efficiently and that settlement is done expeditiously for valid claims.
- The prime focus is on Customer Service wherein involvement in managing a claim from the starts from Call Login through to settlement, making decisions on the extent and validity of a claim, and checking for any potentially fraudulent activity.
It requires Coordination with various stakeholders during entire claim journey.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Receive customer claims and register in the system
- Educate customer on making a claim and the processes involved
- Process new insurance claims notifications
- Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Analyse a claim & documents to establish whether it satisfies policy conditions
- Guide policyholders on how to proceed with the claim
- Coordinate with the customer / policyholder and the service centres
- Identify reasons and educate customer as to why claim cannot be settled
- Contact service centres from a network of approved & other service centres and coordinate for repairs on the customer's product
- Monitor progress of claims
- Investigate potentially fraudulent claims
- Ensure the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company / client guidelines
1. Must be fluent in English and Hindi. Knowledge of other regional languages will be a plus.
2. Analytical and Numerical skills are mandatory
3. Negotiation, questioning and decision-making skills
4. Excellent Customer handling and interpersonal relationship skills
5. Communication skills and confidence when dealing with people, often in difficult circumstances
6. Active listening skills
7. Attention to detail and sound report-writing skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Candidates should be with 3+ years of prior experience in Customer services and coordination / Claims Management
- Good working knowledge on MS Office tools like Word & Excel.
- Must have worked in Insurance Claims Management of electronic products and / or technical customer care centres on similar services
- Should have sound knowledge of repair processes / service centre process-
- Graduates preferably in Maths / Accounts / Engineering
- Great career & growth opportunity
Job Type: Full-time