HR Manager at Infinia Energy Solutions
Views:291 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Infinia Solar - Management Trainee - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
About Us :
Infinia Solar is the country's leading Business Developer working with the top Renewable energy developers in India. We provide cost saving Open Access and Rooftop solar solutions to Commercial, Industrial and Residential customers pan India. We have delivered and closed 25 MW+ Open Access and Rooftop solar solutions, valued at INR 1,000 million and have a varied base of 100+ customers.
Website - https://www.infiniasolar.com/
Job Profile : Management Trainee- Business Development
Qualification : MBA - Marketing/Finance Fresher (0-2 years- experience) from Tier I & II Business Schools
Office Location : Delhi/ NCR
Role Definition :
A management trainee is responsible for generating revenue by sourcing leads and converting them into successful closures in Solar Rooftop and Open Access segment and also assists in formulating business strategies including business models.
Responsibility Deliverable :
- Data Sourcing and Lead Generation
- Sales Meetings and closures
- Strategize in Business Models and Business Plans
Tasks & Activities :
- Pre-sales activities including lead generation, quality research, calling up decision makers of the target customer to get meetings for the sales team
- Maintaining the database on the internal templates of the organization
- Generate requirements for solar energy from the client
- Write emails professionally to share company profile or any information the prospective client seeks about the company
- Being the communication bridge between the prospective client and the Business Development team to ensure meeting details accuracy
- Understand and generate the solar/renewable energy requirement of the customer
- Accompany BD Team for meetings to understand and grasp the selling skills
- Making business plans and financial models
Candidate Profile :
- Should have good business analytical skills
- Proficient in financial model skills
- Should have considerable skills in office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should have Communication Skills and be a team player
- Should be a go-getter, focused, ambitious, sales expert and driven to succeed; result orientated, hungry for growth
Perks & Benefits :
- An absolutely action packed, fun and demanding workplace lets us thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- Other than fixed compensation, Infinia offers attractive (equivalent to 70% of the salary) quarterly performance incentives, team outings and international trip for star performer.