IndustryARC - SEO Content Writer/Developer (1-3 yrs)
- We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills in content writing and editing for the web & social media Sites.
- The website content writer will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organizations with respect to online presence.
- The website content writer will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, blog posts, email newsletters, and social media campaigns.
- The content writer will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organizations web presence.
- Copyedit and proofread all web content.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Work cooperatively with key team members.
- Good Understanding of Web Content Policies & Guidelines.
- Capable of Writing Unique/ Quality Content with no plagiarism.
- Capable of writing Target-oriented, Audience-based, Sales-oriented & SEO-friendly content.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Working knowledge of SEO needed.
- Create and recommend compelling content for blogs, articles, press release, guest articles, web content, Social Media Sites and more.
- Ability to manage multiple industries/ channels in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Degree in English, Mass Communication, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field.