IndustryARC - Content Editor (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Review market research reports, report descriptions and press releases.
- Edit content to make it grammatically correct, logical, and well-structured.
- Rewrite and rephrase content on company guidelines to make the entire content consistent and improve readability.
- Verify text references, abbreviations, and style reference.
- Conduct training sessions with analysts to assess skills and suggest improvement measures.
- Guide report authors by giving constant feedback to maintain consistent quality in the analysis.
- Excellent editorial skills
- Good vocabulary and grammar knowledge
- Good to have experience in copywriting or editing marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Word)
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Edit & Proofread - Business Reports, Presentations, Press Releases, Articles and White Papers.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of documents from a language perspective
- Primarily, to make sure that the write-ups are free from ANY kind of grammatical errors (Tenses, verbs, adjectives, necessary punctuations, correct spellings, synonyms, etc.)
- Copy edit material to add value and ensure it meets corporate standards for accuracy and style (checking spelling, grammar, coherence; imposing consistent style; resolving research - fall-out-, inputting changes to electronic files).
- Correcting / Reconstructing / Rephrasing the sentences.
- Check for plagiarized contents.
- Submit proofs where necessary for author review (communicating any manuscript queries to the author for a reply; providing author time and standards to review proofs; inputting final corrections).