IndustryARC - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
- Practiced Executioner of the sale cycle from lead creation to closure.
- Build relationships with potential clients, managing complex strategic partnerships that are often first-of-its-kind to deliver results, and build long-term partner relationships.
- Take ownership in presenting, discussing and corresponding with prospects and existing clients at the ultimate decision making levels.
- Working with Research team in creating proposals and actively participate in deal-making and deal-closure phases.
- Proactively respond to requests from prospects and clients with regard to EOI, RFQs, clarifications or supplementary information.
- Mining existing accounts and creatively securing sales revenue through cross selling and upselling opportunities.
- Motivate, mentor and groom the team members to take on higher responsibilities, become highly effective client partnership and sales handlers.
- Should have prior Experience in working across different Geographies - North America, EMEA and APAC
- Must have an MBA degree with specialization in Marketing
- Must have minimum 5 to 10 years of overall sales experience with adequate relevant experience from companies specialized in Market Research, strategy or management consulting, analytics.
- Experience in dealing with C-level executives, fostering relationships with clients across industry verticals from International markets.
- Strong History of interacting with International Customers (US, Europe and APAC)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with high levels of autonomy and self-motivation.
Note: Candidates from Market Research Background are preferred