IndusInd Bank - Service Delivery Manager - Client Services - Walkin (2-3 yrs)
Walkin Details :
Date : 15 April -2019
Timing : 11:00 A.M - 1:00 P.M
Venue : Indusind Bank Ltd.
3rd Floor, Block - C, Sewa Tower,
Behind Airtel Building
Job title : Service delivery manager
Grade Band : Junior Management
BU/Function : Consumer Banking
Reports to:Deputy Branch Manager
Role Details :
- Responsible for Sales of branch clients & Servicing walk-in-customers, handling queries, information on different products and services, handling front desks when needed and actively working on operation processes of the bank.
Overall Job Description :
- Handle following duties at Branch: Trade-Business related, Non-Trade related & General Banking operations related.
- Looking after client servicing at the branch lobby
- Checking KYC documents on new client Account opening forms.
- Onboarding of new acquired clients through welcome call and audit on sales process.
- Managing TAT for all service & operational transactions
- Activation of clients on net banking and other non-branch channels.
- Business lead generation and passing to relevant sales channel.
- Managing overall client satisfaction score card for the branch.
- Authorization & audit checks for all operation transactions
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
Preferred : Post Graduate
WORK EXPERIENCE :
Essential requirement : 2-3 years banking industry experience with atleast1-2 year of branch banking operation experience
Any specific requirements :
- Understanding of KYC Norms
- Passing the Online exam on service proficiency
Desired Behavioral / Functional :
- Proficient in local language & English.
- Service attitude & Customer centric approach
- Proactive in achieving the sales target.
- Process oriented with in depth knowledge on operations processes