Manager HR at Indus Valley Partners
Views:31 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indus Valley Partners - Associate - Sales (0-2 yrs)
As a Sales Associate, you will support IVP's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills.
- He/ She is expected to interact at all the level across multiple businesses at a rapidly growing Conglomerate.
- He/she will develop the market along with a team of experts across multiple Product Lines and offerings that IVP has to offer to the market.
Job Responsibilities :
- Sales Associate will be responsible for the overall sales efforts, large Account Management & experience in closing complex high value sales in a high-reaching environment.
He/she should have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions.
- Sales Associate/ Account Partner in this role will have the experience and knowledge to support both the sales of new business opportunities and the delivery of services to clients.
- He/she should understand large and complex services engagements in their area of expertise, including the appropriate methods and skills needed to solve business problems in the client's industry.
- Establish strong, trusted relationships with clients through their ability to articulate solutions, and other areas of IVP used in the delivery of complex services.
- When not participating in sales activities such as new business development or bid and proposal activity, they support and lead billable client activities within their area of practice and participate in related Sector, Solution, or Community activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Desire to learn on the job
- 0-2 years of B2B experience with Good communication skills.
- Should have worked with large enterprise clients to define and execute on their technology roadmaps aligned to business requirements.
- Understanding of the latest trends in technology.
- Masters in degree with 1-2 years of marketing experience