Indus OS - Specialist/Manager - Content Curation (2-4 yrs)
Indus OS - Content Curation Specialist/Manager
- You will curate and editorialize content for our App store(Indus App Bazaar) and generate and execute ideas for the Apps and Games tabs and Category pages and the overall browse experience.
- Build compelling and relevant themed collections.
- Communicate selections with executives and cross-functional teams.
- Write editorial copy for selected apps.
- Program featured content for Indus App Bazaar.
- Research, coordination and editorial work
- Can design methodologies used to analyse content consumption data and to define content needs
- Develops and manages schedules for updates, archiving and ongoing production of content
- We've all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. How can we make Indus App Bazaar a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day?
- We're hiring people who want to help make that happen. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with deep knowledge of the catalog of mobile apps and games to join the Indus App Bazaar Content Curation team.
- Your responsibilities will include the discovery and selection of featured apps on Indus App Bazaar. You will be tasked with identifying and evaluating phenomenal new and updated apps and games. You will have direct expertise with apps across mobile, wearable, and desktop devices and a deep understanding of user-interface principles and design, and experience working with a content management system.
- You will manage efforts to help our users discover the best content available on our Store. We're growing and urge you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
Indus App Bazaar : Indias Largest Indigenous App Store with more than 60mn users.
- Indus App Bazaar is an offering from Indus OS, a home-grown technology brand building content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice.
- Indus App Bazaar is an alternative Android based app store designed with innovations in localization, simplicity, user personalization and performance optimization and has been powering Samsung default app store - The Galaxy Store since early 2019.
- The platform provides multi-lingual support for users, in English as well as 12 Indian languages Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Odia, Assamese and Bengali.
- With an AI driven user experience, Indus App Bazaar offers targeted content to their users based on their interest, location and language. The browse-based discovery platform is easy to use and does not require an email address for users to download apps.
- Indus App Bazaar offers over 400,000 apps and has over 100 million users.