Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:189 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Indus - Executive - Sales Support (2-6 yrs)
Sales Support Executive
Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India's only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.
Indus App Bazaar :
Indus also has its very own app market place called Indus App Bazaar with over 400,000 applications. Indus App Bazaar is India's largest indigenous app store available in 12 languages, designed to suit specific requirements of the Indian consumers. The recent partnership with Samsung will see Indus App Bazaar power Samsung's new Galaxy Apps Store in all Samsung Devices. With this partnership, we will be able to reach a user base over 50 Million by 2019.
What you will be doing :
- Support sales team in process-related paperwork
- Responsible in dealing with invoices, quotations, chasing debtors and monitoring the order process
- Handle telephone, make copies and file documents when necessary
- Assist in ad-hoc duties
Job Requirements :
- At least 2 years experience in Sales Support or equivalent
- Attentive to details with a high level of accuracy
- Strong and good interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills
- Good command of MS Office, especially Word, Excel
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
- All Paid leaves