Manager Talent Acquisition at Indus Os
Views:99 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Indus - Executive - Digital Marketing (1-4 yrs)
What we do:
We are the pioneers in the regional operating system space in India with a revolutionary product called "Indus OS" and also have a unique regional marketplace for apps called "App Bazaar"
What you- ll be doing:
- Oversee day-to-day monitoring and engagement for social media accounts and online communities.
- Add content to multiple social media platforms ensuring the highest level of engagement and traffic back to our site/s / app store.
- Drive social media marketing strategies and programs on brand-appropriate social channels.
- Monitor, analyse and report back on social media trends, emerging platforms, changes to major sites and the impact to the organisation.
- Work for an ongoing editorial calendar, create engaging and creative content and make sure it is adapted to the respective channels.
- Analyse key metrics to allow for the continuous improvement of content and campaigns.
- Continually monitor real-time social media conversations and take action as needed to engage our community.
- Deliver customer segmentation insights. Uncover data (behavioural, demographic, etc.) on our current audience as well as our target audience; determining how we cannot only reach them but, better yet, turn them into our biggest advocates/ambassadors.
- Create social media advocacy among employees, extending the brand's reach and ensuring a consistent voice and tone across all public social media channels.
What we- re looking for:
- An avid reader, writer and a technology enthusiast.
- Post - graduate from a reputed business school preferably with an MBA.
- Candidates should have excellent presentation & communication skills.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a high-growth start-up/ internet company or professional experience in a reputed Ad / PR agency (with ATL / BTL / Event experience)
- Should demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for this role and what we- re building i.e Mobile Technology.
- Experienced in a wide range of marketing tools to directly influence and improve core KPI's.
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines and great organizational skills.
- Need to thrive in a collaborative environment, while also being able to manage multiple projects and project teams simultaneously.
- The ability and willingness to learn rapidly, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What you- ll truly get from us:
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
- A chance to become an expert in Mobile OS / Mobile Phone Ecosystem while it's a nascent, fastest-growing industry.
- The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Awesome benefits: All leaves are paid, social gatherings.
- Work with intelligent, fun and interesting people in a dynamic startup environment.